The folks at Falcon Transport accomodated me on very short notice, and then -in my judgement- went above and beyond the call of duty.  I had scheduled a round trip to our primary doctor who happens to be more than 25 miles away -yes it’s a bit odd and a long story. In any case, during our appointment it was determined that we needed to be delivered to the emergency room of the closest hospital rather than going home.  The driver made the adjustment with no problem and then stayed with us for several hours until it became clear we were going to be admitted and would not be going home.  He was willing to stay longer and was very supportive.  I don’t think we could have asked for more, and were very grateful.  I will personally be making Falcon our first choice in the future.

Dan Gallagher, Rockville, Maryland

Falcon Transport is a very dependable service that I use frequently.
I appreciate their professionalism.
Keep up the great work.

Yvonne Oneal

10 Responses to “Feedback”

1. Denise says:

” I hope your crew has rested up!! THANK YOU again for the safe transport of my parents. My father said if he had to do it all over again, he wouldn’t change anything…he was happy and satisfied with the experience! Both are getting settled in. Thank you to both of you for your care and professionalism in dealing with my parents.”

Denise – Washington DC

2. Edmund B. Haynes says:

During the last eleven months of my wife’s life Falcon Transport was always there for us. When she was in nursing homes they were there every weekday like clockwork without me having to call them. Once she came home they did the extras that were needed to transport her to her appointments. Even when her appointments ran over time they were there to get us back home. I do not know what I would have done without the cheerful and courteous service provided by Falcon Transport and their staff.

3. Sonia says:

I want to thank Falcon Transportation for a wonderful experience with my grandmother on Thanksgiving. I was truly worried never having used your services before. I worried for nothing. The driver was on time for both pick-ups and he was polite and courteous. With my grandmother being 98 we never know when it will be her last holiday with us. From the whole family, we thank you so much for helping us all be together on Thanksgiving.

4. Jill says:

Shaune, just a quick note to let you know how pleased we were with the services you provided for my in-laws. The Rabachs were transported 250 miles safely with care and dignity– ahead of schedule too! If we are in a position where we need transportation again, we will be calling you!

5. Rhonda Palmer says:

COMPLIMENT: Driver Victor ~ Thursday, February 21, 2013 ~ 12:45 pm

Dear Falcon Transport,

I would like to highly compliment your Driver Victor. He arrived before time to The nursing home to transport Mrs. Mattie Smith to the Silver Spring Imaging Center at Holy Cross Hospital.

Victor arrived to Mrs. Smith’s room, and introduced himself in the most professional delightful manner. He presented a responsive, and overall professional appearance.

He explained step-by-step what services he would provide, and how he would implement them. This allowed Mrs. Smith to obtain a sense of relief, and reassurance.

Victor proceed to gently assist Mrs. Smith in proceeding to his vehicle. Once we arrived the vehicle was extremely clean, and organized.

Victor again, informed me of how to enter the vehicle, secured Mrs. Smith, communicated step-by-step instruction on what we could expect during our journey, indicating the route we would take, and making sure that I was also snugly, and safely in the vehicle informing me that he could not leave until he made sure my seat belt was activated for safety.

He drove with safety, concern, and care.

After arrival Victor took the time to make sure we were in the office. Alerting the staff of our arrival, and stayed with us until Imaging Center staff had introduced themselves, and had come into the lobby.

Victor had provided his card, and telephone number prior to our arrival. He assured us if he was available he would be more than happy to return to escort us upon our return trip.

He did just that! Victor should be commended for his overall services. He declined a tip that we attempted to secure, stating he was more concerned with providing services to us. He is willing to assist in the best manner that represents the Falcon Transport reputation with with honest, courtesy, and integrity.

When I inquired about ownership, he spoke highly of Falcon Transport & Owners assuring us that they are very involved in every aspect of the company, working in unison to ensure that the company missions, and standard are met, while treating each employee with courtesy, respect, and dignity. I informed him I had researched the company, and yes it is evident that Falcon Transport exceeds it’s own, and customer’s expectation.

We are grateful for the services we have received.

Much Continued Success & Prosperity to You All!

God Bless with Warmest Regards!

Rhonda Palmer

6. Peggy Canada says:

September 18, 2014. A quick note of thanks to your driver this morning. He was on time, dressed appropriately, very patient, warm and friendly. Unfortunately, I didn’t ask his name, but wanted to ensure you knew he did an excellent job!

Warmest Thanks,

Peggy Canada

7. Joan Beverly says:

To Whom It May Concern:

My family has used your services before to transport our father from where he resides to family functions. Today we celebrated his 89th birthday and again used the services of Falcon Transport. We are sending this email to let you know that todays driver provided exceptional, prompt, and pleasant service. He was timely, courteous, and caring. Thank you so much for assigning Victor as our driver today. We look forward to specifically requesting him the next time we have need of Falcon Transport.

Best Regards,

The Lewis girls

8. Joy says:

Your establishment carries customer service to an utopian level. Everyone has been professional, patient, courteous and kind. From Imani, taking clients information for each destination with care and excellence, to each of the drivers that we have had the privilege of riding with. Each experience has been exceptional. In a day where customer service skills seem to be lacking, your company shines through and provides stellar assistance and transportation services.

May God bless and thank you so very, very much!!!

9. Dear Shaune,
    I am writing to commend our driver, Ben. I wish I had written down his last name. He was a thoughtful and competent driver. He too had a family member who served in WWII and shared his love for him. My dad, brother and I were driven by Ben to meet our bus at the Air Force Monument on October 21st.
    Ben arrived promptly and waited to be certain that rejoined our Honor Flight group to prepare for our return departure to California.
    We thank your company and Ben for the care.
    Barbara

10. Marlene says:

The driver was very courteous and attentive. He was very prompt and a very good driver.